Aldeia RPG

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Suporte ao desenvolvimento de jogos

Undefeated Hidden Enemies Visual Fix

Valentine
    Valentine
    Administrador
    Administrador

Medalhas : visual - Undefeated Hidden Enemies Visual Fix ZgLkiRU
    Créditos : 1163

visual - Undefeated Hidden Enemies Visual Fix Empty Undefeated Hidden Enemies Visual Fix

Mensagem por Valentine Qui Fev 22, 2018 12:36 pm

Hello everybody,

I don't know if anyone else notices this - but it was bugging me right from the beginning, when I was playing around with battles, that have halfway appearing enemies.

Introduction

When you flee from a battle (Thanks to Mihel for pointing that out) before all halfway appearing enemies are summoned, there is a short moment just before the battle ends, when you will see the whole enemy party on the battle screen. This is now lammer.

How to use
    Just paste the Script anywhere in the Materials section.

Screenshots & Demo

Unneccessary...

Compatibility issues?
    There shouldn't be any. If you use any battle system apart from the default one or Yanfly's Battle Engine Ace, you should check the overwritten method just in case.

The Script

Código:
    #==============================================================================# # "Undefeated Hidden Enemies Visual Fix"# Version 1.1# Last Update: September 2nd, 2013# Author: DerTraveler (dertraveler [at] gmail.com)##==============================================================================## Description:## Fixes a small visual bug concerning hidden enemies that haven't appeared.# Without the fix these enemies would appear for a very short moment before the# battle ends, when the party flees from combat.##==============================================================================## How to use:# # Just paste it anywhere in the Materials section.##==============================================================================## Changelog:#  1.1:#    - Change the implementation of Game_Enemy only instead of Game_Battler#      and SceneManager, which were unneccessarily central changes.#      Thanks to Mihel & Tsukihime for pointing out that the bug only occurs#      when fleeing from battle and for hints regarding the cause of the#      problem.## Compatibility:## Overwrites  - Game_Enemy: on_battle_end##==============================================================================## Terms of use:## - Free to use in any commercial or non-commercial project.# - Please mail me if you find bugs so I can fix them.# - If you have feature requests, please also mail me, but I can't guarantee#  that I will add every requested feature.# - You don't need to credit me, if you don't want to for some reason, since#  it's only a bugfix of a standard RPG Maker behaviour.##==============================================================================class Game_Enemy < Game_Battler    # Identically to the implementation in Game_BattlerBase except of the removed  # call to 'appear' in the end, which is unneccessary since the data of  # defeated enemies aren't reused anywhere else.  def on_battle_end    @result.clear    remove_battle_states    remove_all_buffs    clear_actions    clear_tp unless preserve_tp?  end  end

Credits: DerTraveler

Data/hora atual: Sex maio 10, 2024 4:43 am